Thursday, January 7, 2016

Recently Played: Star Fox (SNES)

I gave the XRGB-mini Framemeister + RGB cables a run over the last few days, and I have to say I'm very impressed with how SNES games looked. Nintendo 64 was a bit more difficult to fall in love with. Far away objects would turn into a few very well defined pixels, which looks a bit odd compared to the blurs I remember as a kid. I played with some settings and improved it a little, but I'm still not getting the "wow" I got from the SNES.

I used the opportunity to play through Star Fox on the SNES (although I've beaten it before, so unfortunately this didn't bring down the backlog any :p)

I also played around with the San Francisco Rush games and Star Fox 64. Overall I'm really loving the Framemeister!

No comments:

Post a Comment