Thursday, January 7, 2016

New Games Haul (Holiday 2015)

These are most of the games I received over the holiday break. There are plenty still coming in the mail that I'll add later, but it's safe to say I went a bit overboard.


From top to bottom each row left to right:

First picture:
XRGB-Mini Framemeister
New Nintendo 3DS XL
Devil's Third (Wii U)
Harvest Moon: Animal Parade (Wii)
Lost Odyssey (Xbox 360)
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess
Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited

Second picture:
Steins;Gate manga volumes 1&2
StarCraft Ghost Academy manga volumes 1&3 (2's prices are kind of high right now, waiting for the right price point)
Monster World IV (Genesis, reproduction)
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (Vita)
MS Saga A New Dawn (PS2)
Samurai Warriors 4-II (PS4)
Brandish 2 (SNES, reproduction)
Brandish (SNES)
Arkista's Ring (NES)

Not pictured: I was also gifted Crypt of the Necrodancer and Valkyria Chronicles on Steam for my birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment