Sunday, January 31, 2016

New games catch-up post (2-1-2016)


I've been a bit lazy about posting some news games for a bit, but here they are! These were mostly the ones I mentioned before as being in the mail. There are still a couple of things remaining and I'll update as soon as those arrive.


Pictured:
Rodea the Sky Soldier
Lost Dimension
Atelier Escha & Logy Plus Limited Edition
Langrisser II
Panorama Cotton
Divine Sealing
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower
Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker
Ghost Blade Collector's Edition
Redux: Dark Matters Limited Edition (includes Dux 1.5 too)
Eternal Filena
Emerald Dragon
Slayers
Cyber Knight
Shockman Zero
Sailor Moon: Another Story
Tenchi Muyo! Game-Hen
Der Langrisser
Dragon Ball Z Super Saiya...something. It's really hard to remember. :P It's the RPG
Magic Knight Rayearth


Not pictured:
Final Fantasy 13 collector's edition guide
Final Fantasy 13-2 collector's edition guide
Parasite Eve on PSN
Suikoden on PSN
Chrono Cross on PSN
Xenografts on PSN
Cel Damage HD on PSN

The PSN games were all on sale for great prices when I picked them up.
Rodea, Lost Dimension, and Devil Survivor were also on sale (+another 20% off with GCU) from Best Buy.
Darkstalkers was just an auction with no bids I saw was ending soon on eBay
Langrisser II, Panorama Cotton, and Divine Sealing are all reproduction games I got from sellers on Etsy. Unfortunately Divine Sealing is still being locked out by actual Genesis hardware, so I have to play it through a Game Genie. A bummer, but not a biggie.

The two dreamcast games are by Hucast. The Ghost Blade Collector's Edition was on sale from Play-Asia for a bit lower than sellers on eBay had it for (and screw the VAT that Hucast has to tack on).
Redux: Dark Matters, the other dreamcast game, I got for half of going price when a seller surprisingly accepted my lowball best offer on eBay.

The remaining 10 reproduction SNES games were all purchased from OCD Reproductions. I requested they paint 9 on them white and Sailor Moon pink and have to say I really like how they all turned out!

Eventually I'll need to bring my printer back to life and print some new covers for them. Given that not all of them have readily available covers from The Cover Project though this could be a bit of an undertaking. Unfortunately, the longer I put it off the bigger of a job it'll become too. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment