Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Gaming Summary January 8-13 2015

I played around with the Framemeister quite a bit more using the Dreamcast and Saturn a bit. I also spent a good chunk of time organizing things in my game room.

Finally for the past few days I've still been chugging along in Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1

It's slow going. I've found that once I hit the 20 hour mark in games I usually feel pretty done with them and that's definitely happening here. I'm right at about 20 hours and just starting Chapter 6. Not toooo much more to go, but it'll still probably take a few days.

Given how long it's taking me to beat just one game that's not even considered a very long JRPG I'm already considering revising my "beat 8, buy 1" strategy to either "beat 4, buy 1", "beat 2, buy 1" or just setting up a weekly monetary amount and buying from that.

Backlogs aren't easy. Oh well, I'll think about it more after I play some games :D

No comments:

Post a Comment